13. Who can I contact for further information?

• If you are considering applying for a place at Wolverham Primary School and your child has SEND, please pop in for a chat! Our SENDCo is Miss Jenni Ogden who is based in year 6 part-time but can be contacted through the office. Her direct email is: jogden@wolverham.cheshire.sch.uk

There will always be a member of the Senior Leadership team available to discuss any questions you have

What do I do if I am unhappy with the provision for my child?

We always ask that you talk to us in the first instance. Miss Ogden can be contacted through the school office and will meet with you to discuss any concerns that you may have.  However, if our parents are unhappy with the provision for their children, then they can refer to the Complaints Policy and procedure which can be found on this website.

There are three levels of dispute resolution available for those with or seeking an Educational Health Care plan.

1. Disagreement Resolution Service
West Cheshire Local Offer

2. Mediation
Where parents/young person disagree with elements of an EHC plan

3. First Tier Tribunals
Appeals about a Local Authority decision not to carry out an EHC assessment, not to issue or amend an EHC plan, dispute over the needs and provision in the plan or decision to cease a EHC plan. (Tribunals will not hear appeals about personal budgets)

• The Governor at Wolverham, responsible for SEN provision is Kate Thorn who can be contacted through appointment at school.
• If you have questions relating directly to your child’s SEND, the SEN team at Cheshire West and Chester can be contacted at:
senteam@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk or 0300 123 8 123

For general advice and impartial guidance, contact the parent partnership through this link.