13. Who can I contact for further information?

If you are considering applying for a place at Wolverham Primary School and your child has SEND, please pop in for an informal discussion and visit. Our SENDCo is Sarah Walker who is non-teaching and can be contacted through the office. Her direct email is: [email protected]

There will always be a member of the Senior Leadership team available to discuss any questions you have

What do I do if I am unhappy with the provision for my child?

We always ask that you talk to us in the first instance. Mrs Walker can be contacted through the school office and will meet with you to discuss any concerns that you may have.  However, if our parents are unhappy with the provision for their children, then they can refer to the Complaints Policy and procedure which can be found on our school website.

If you are thinking about registering an appeal, we would always welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss why the Local Authority has reached its decision. 

The SEN Team can be contacted:

 [email protected]

Telephone 0151 337 6505

IASS http://www.westcheshirelocaloffer.co.uk/kb5/cheshirewestandchester/directory/service.page?id=N-0fdd8JwRo

 (Information Advice and Support Service)

KIDS https://www.kids.org.uk/mediation-info

(Mediation Service)      

SENDIST https://www.gov.uk/courts-tribunals/first-tier-tribunal-special-educational-needs-and-disability

 First-tier Tribunal (Special Educational Needs and Disability)

Back to SEND Provision