We expect all pupils to wear their school uniform with pride every day. Our uniform is as follows:
- Royal blue jumper/cardigan or hoodie
- White or gold polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt, dress, shorts or trousers
- Navy/yellow and white checked summer dress
- Plain grey or white socks or tights
- Black school shoes or black trainers
We have pre-loved/second hand uniform available throughout the year in the Learning Community centre. Please do pop in to the office if there is something you would like. Clothes are washed, organised and available for anyone to pick up after school.
Children are not permitted to wear nail varnish, makeup or nail extensions. Small inexpensive watches and small stud earrings are allowed, but no other jewellery.
Pupils may wear plain, royal blue cardigans, hoodies or jumpers. However, you may purchase your embroidered cardigan or sweatshirt at school which can be purchased from our suppliers directly. You can visit the uniform shop in Ellesmere Port or use this link to buy online:
Pupils were alll supplied with a PE t-shirt this academic year. Children come to school dressed in their PE kit on their PE day.
- Plain white t-shirt or badged PE t-shirt
- Navy blue/ black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- Trainers or pumps
We encourage children not to bring expensive trainers into school.